Friday, April 15, 2011

My Office Reveal!

Now remember...this is an office at work and I was limited to what I can and cannot do!  Also, remember I have limited funds so it had to be done on the cheap!

Next, forgive me that I got so excited to get started when Mr. Creative and I got there that I forgot to take before pictures!  What a bad blogger...

Let me tease you along.  Remember the frame and wreath I made in this POST?


This is how it looks hanging in my office!  I had to bring in a radio because it is so quiet in here!



Don't forget the saying that I framed and showed you HERE.


It looks much better hanging in my office!!  I hate the flourescent lights so I brought in a floor lamp and I have a desk light.  There was enough sunlight this morning for pictures without it on.


Mr. Creative carried in this black refrigerator that we had from camping.  Works well and hidden from the door for my "kitchen" area!  I'm pretty stocked up.

Oh, and the fabric covered cork board I made to show you in this POST.


I hung it behind my desk and already have notes and stuff on it!


I made the curtains to soften the hard edges of the room.  I am worried that the fabric as a whole on the windows makes it look like a grandma's bedroom!  I may have to watch for some other fabric!  It is hard when you are on a strict budget to find the perfect things!


Quite a cozy little office and I love it!


I found these pots at the Dollar Tree and planted some seeds that you can see growing!


So, what do you think???  Mr. Creative said he would fall asleep here because it is too homey!!



My auntie gave me some of the accessories you see around the room.  Of course I have the framed pictures of my family, my mom and don't forget me with Dierks Bentley!


Mr. Creative wanted to know where his picture was at.  I guess I better pull one out of him doing what he loves...hunting or fishing.  Until then, here is a bad shot of him after he hung my curtain rods and carried in the refrigerator!


I just love him to pieces because he is so good to me!!  Love the shirt...

Not Perfect
But So Close It Scares Me

He is a mess, but he is my mess!  He was so tired from fishing all weekend and sunburned.  No pain, no gain!

This is the first time that I am linking to Debra's Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground!

vif187

I am also linking to The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday!

Photobucket
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my new office!
Have a great day!
Bonnie

23 comments:

  1. Your office is wonderful. I love all the space and your decor is beautiful. Having a fridge in there is a true bonus. Love it all. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great! Of course I knew it would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking office, Bonnie- I LOVE it! It is homey and pleasant and not at all sterile feeling. Love the man's shirt, too! lol Soooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie...thanks for visiting!

    Loving your office space...very homey! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, what a GREAT space you have made girl..I love what you and hubs did with it..Hope you have a GREAT weekend my friend..Hugs and smiles Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I'm sure you will find many creative moments in there! Enjoy the mineral makeup powder....and wait until your hubby sees your skin after!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your office is great, and I am soo glad you are back to blogging! I missed ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie, what a nice office. The other folks may want their offices done, too if there are more. So good to be surrounded by things you love. That is nice that you can put a fridge and snacks in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie! I love your office and look at all of the creative things you've made! Thanks for poppingin to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clean lines. You will accomplish a lot in this little space! I'm hoping to do the same with my work room...it's currently a disaster-zone! Glad I found your fun blog today via Charm of Home's linky! -diane
    http://www.sweeteuropeandreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bonnie, your office looks GREAT!!!! Isn't it wonderful to have such helpers in our hubbys!

    Enjoy your weekend,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely office--a pretty place to be and create from! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've made this space a great place to work and enjoy, too! Lovely accessories and a handsome hubby! What more could you want? Enjoy your weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your office! Maybe you could add a stripe of the same colors to give it more office feel?
    My husband is as sweet to me as your sweet hubby is to you. He loves to hunt and fish also. I'm enjoying your blog.
    God bless.
    Ginger S.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Bonnie! What a wonderful space you have created for your office. I love the curtain fabric!!!! YUM! Your husband reminds me of mine! Love his shirt! I need to to back and get caught up on some of your posts now!
    Have a wonderful Sunday.
    PS about the animals..I understand. We always had at least one kid at home, but now our youngest has flown the coop...ha ha..had to use that expression with the new chickens and all. So we will have to arrange animal care when we travel. That is a problem isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you're back, Bonnie!! Your office looks great! You have really created an inviting space. Hope your job is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The office looks great. It's nice to be able to express yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonnie that has to be the cutest office I have ever seen. I love your husbands shirt..he looks like a great guy:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bonnie,
    Your office is really cute! I love the cork board and the curtains. You did a good job on this! Thanks for linking it up!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey there...just popped in and am really liking the new office. What a great space to work in! And what a sweet hubby you have to do all those honey-do's for you. LOVE the frame saying...PERFECT!!! Hope you pop in and see me sometime! Happy Spring Ya'll from Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You really did give a sterile office personality...love it! It does seem very relaxing and soothing (a good thing for any job)!

    ReplyDelete
  22. If I had an office like that they could fire someone else! I would get so much done! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bonnie, you did such a nice job with your office. It's so pretty! I bet you are the envy of the office. What a lovely, cozy spot to sit and I like your curtains. Your hubby looks like a very sweet and kind man. You two make a nice couple.

    ReplyDelete

I know how busy you are and appreciate that you are taking the time to leave me a comment! God Bless! Bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails