Monday, December 6, 2010

I Can't Believe It!!! 200+ Followers!

I'm not sure how that happened but I am sure that my friend Kim, over at Savvy Southern Style, had something to do with it!  She is just that way!!  She featured my kitchen makeover from her Boring to Better party and I think that threw me over the top for followers this week!!  Which is only appropriate since I won HER 200 follower giveaway WAY back in May of this year.  Now look at her...way over 1,000 followers!  I don't think I ever told you that I bought Waverly towels with my Target giftcard!  Thank you Kim! 


Wow, 202 followers!  When I started in May, the last thing I expected was for people to be interested in what I am doing.  You see, I know I can decorate but compared to the rest of you, I feel just average!  That is the great thing about blogging.  Everyone is appreciative of all of us!  From average to outstanding, we aren't partial.  We like everyone and encourage everyone!  That is what makes this work and gives all of us the confidence to push ourselves outside our comfort zone!

So for 200 followers, I have to do some type of giveaway!  I am working with CSN right now but I also want to do something special from me to you!  So let me work on that this week and I promise to do it up right before the week is over!  I just had to make a quick post to say 
THANK YOU!!

Have a wonderful day!
Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!! May I just say you are not average! You are an amazing decorator!! Thanks for bringing us along and sharing your projects with us!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bonnie!!~ Your over 200 followers sure get a treat every time they visit, including me!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet, Bonnie. You do a great job decorating on a budget and lot of people can learn from you. People are following you because they like what they see. Some of them may have found your through my blog, but they could have just ventured on instead of stopping and following you. Congrats on 200+ followers and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie a big congrats! You have earned each and every follower because of what you do! Great decorating and on a budget...score. That Kim is a sweetie and recognizes talent when she sees it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all the followers!!! I don't really think remodeling a kitchen over a weekend while your husband hunts is average!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie- People are following you because you have a special niche in Blogland. You are doing a great job and doing it on a relatively small budget...and it looks just as good as the high priced makeovers!

    You are a doll...that's why I follow you! xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I know how busy you are and appreciate that you are taking the time to leave me a comment! God Bless! Bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails