Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Best of 2010!!! Let Me See...

I'm a little slow getting this out there, but hey, I am still enjoying Christmas and New Years!!

Let me see...since I just started blogging in May, I don't have as much but I am sure I can find something!!!  I think I will give my top five before and after reveals!!

Coming in at #5, I think I would have to go with our camper makeover!  Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of before pictures!  To see the reveal, click HERE for more!  This would be the before (this is the closest picture I could find of what our camper looked like before we remodeled) but nicer than our camper!!


   Here is the AFTER!!!  New laminate floors, reupholstered seats, new curtains, painted counter tops....all on a tight budget!!


The counter tops used to look just like the table top.  A lot of hard work!


 #4 on our count down of my top 5 for 2010 would be...

Our niece's foreclosure rehab house remodel!  It was definitely the hardest and the most work!  You can read more of the transformation as well as before and after pictures HERE

The kitchen before...SCARY!


Here is the after!


Here is another before shot! What a job!



Here is the amazing after!


All done with labor, wallpaper and paint!  The whole house was remodeled including a bathroom gut job for about $1500!

Let's move on to #3 on my countdown!!  I just loved this dresser makeover!!  It was the first real piece of furniture that I attempted and I am so happy with the results!  Read more HERE!  Let's start with the Craigslist before!



Now let's see the beautiful AFTER!!!!



Let's see...what can I pick for #2????  I think it has to be the little girl's French dresser that I made over and sold!  This was just too cute!  Here is the before pictures and I am sure everyone remembers this style!  To see more detail, click HERE.



Just look at the cutest desk and chair AFTER!!! Adorable!



The little girl that got it came all dressed in a pink dress to match it!!  Too cute!

I am sure you already know what I picked for my #1 favorite!!!  Why it is my kitchen makeover, of course!!!  Let's take a trip down memory lane!  I promise to do some tutorials after the New Year!  Until then, the full reveal can be found HERE.

Here are a few before shots!



Oh, but here is the wonderful AFTER!!!  Enjoy, I sure do!



I love it!!  Thanks for stopping by to see my favorite projects from 2010!  I am linking up to the following parties!

Boring to Better at Savvy Southern Style!


Top Projects 2010 at Southern Hospitality!
southern hospitality
Please stop by and see an amazing year of projects at both parties!!!

Have a safe Happy New Year!!  Remember the 12 days of Christmas are still continuing!!
Bonnie

17 comments:

  1. So many great before and after shots! You inspire me to get busy and create some things.
    Blessings~
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, you have been quite busy since May. Thanks for joining the party, my friend and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the year in review! I can see why these projects made the top 5 because they are all awesome.
    Happy New Years,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bonnie, these are awesome! I only joined you at your kitchen makeover so it was fun to see what else you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a lot accomplished! Everything looks great! I came by from the link party on Southern Hospitality. Happy New Years to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, I can't get over how much you have accomplished in year. All wonderful BIG projects too. May 2011 be filled with many blessing for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Projects. Makes me feel lazy. I especially love the dresser/sofa table. It looks awesome and makes such a beautiful Christmas pic. Happy New Year, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I feel like a big ole fat failure after seeing all of your projects. Gorgeous before and afters!!! Love that last photo! Such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie- I am just amazed at all you did on a budget! You have got a ton of talent, girl...and I am SOOO happy to have found you here in Blogland- Happy New Year projects- can't wait to see what you come up with this year! Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You've been a busy gal this year! Wonderful makeovers. Love your kitchen make over and the little travel trailer is adorable! We looked at some yesterday.
    Be a sweetie and Happy New Year.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all..the kitchen is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had a great year with lots of updating! I especially love your kitchen! We did ours in the very same color and just love it! Thanks for sharing and blogging and inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You may not have had many but what you had were BIG projects. Everyone of them was fantastic too! I really hope we get to see more from next year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You certainly have been busy since May, Bonnie! Wonderful projects and your kitchen is fabulous. I loved the pink desk and chair that you transformed. So sweet and it sounds as if it went to the perfect home. How cute that the little girl showed up dressed in pink! Happy New Year to you and I wish you a happy and healthy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Years Dear!!

    Oh, and have you entered my perfume giveaway yet?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Bonnie!

    What great projects you've had this year! You are so talented. As you know, my cabinets lust after your cabinets.

    Have a wonderful and rewarding 2011!

    Hugs, Honey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing kitchen transformation. Terry

    ReplyDelete

I know how busy you are and appreciate that you are taking the time to leave me a comment! God Bless! Bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails