Saturday, December 11, 2010

Awesome Baby Pictures!!

I had to brag about my niece!!!  See, she is only 2 years younger than me and we were more like sisters growing up during our  preteen years in Texas.  I moved back "home" to Missouri and she stayed in Texas which really is her "home"!  She has a gift!  That gift is photography.  She is working hard to make that gift her career and I know she will be successful!!

Her blog is called Gina Hickman Photography's Blog and I hope you will stop by and look at the wonderful pictures she has taken this year!  Tell her that her "Auntie" sent you over!!  
Here is her latest which I think is my favorite!!

Wouldn't you love to have Miss Lucy under your tree??!!


If you live in the Houston area, please give her a call to set up an appointment!  

Gina Hickman
409-256-9116
Gina Hickman Photography

Merry Christmas and I love you, Gina!!!
"Aunt" Bonnie

14 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet. sweet! I think your niece and I would have a lot in common!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Bonnie. I would love to be able to take photos like that. She is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are gorgeous. I especially like the top one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Can I Please Buy That Baby In The Basket? PLEAAAASSSEEE! She is an amazing photographer. I will pop over there later when I am caught up a bit. Amazing talent! Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAW! What irresistibly sweet photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers, Bonnie....I literally gasped when your beautiful header came up but then I saw these baby pictures & my ♥ just melted!! What a sweet blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie, What adorable baby photos. I don't think your niece will have any problems with a career as a photographer. Your header is gorgeous!
    Happy Holidays,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what precious photos, so sweet! Your niece has a lot of talent...very creative! =)

    Your header is so pretty, Bonnie, love it!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog post...you're the best! *smile*

    Have a great week! XOXO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the one that's wearing the hat with the flower. How cute and fun. Best of luck to your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Love! Those are ADORABLE!!!!
    I think im in for your giveaway :)
    Im a follower and you know I check you out everyday...Im SOOOOOOOOO behind on commenting! EEKKK! Love the new look of your blog!
    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is super talented!!! Wow!!! Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Bonnie! She is definitely talented! Thank you for sharing those with us. :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a sweetie pie! Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

I know how busy you are and appreciate that you are taking the time to leave me a comment! God Bless! Bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails