The yard was raked, and magnetic stick things used to find all nails. They used a blower on all the sidewalks, driveway, porch and deck. They then took the hose and sprayed the sidewalks and driveway. After Mr. Creative got home from work, we both went up on the roof to see straight lines and proper vent covers as well as they fixed a roof line problem that we had since the house was built. To top it all off, they did it all in 5 1/2 hours! Even though they had about 13 guys working on it, I still think that is amazing!
Here is a picture of the house this summer. You can kind of see the curling shingles. It was in much worse condition than this picture displays.
Here is the after! We got the architectural shingles and I love the textured look they have. I am really happy with the color, too.
The shingles I chose had black and gray with some barn red that would match the shutters. However it is hard to see any red once they are on the roof!! Here is a zoom shot I took!
I took these pictures yesterday after they left and the shingles hadn't started to smooth out yet. They already look better this morning and he said it would only take a few days of sunshine this week to flatten them all out. Luckily we are to have 5 days of upper 70's and sunshine!
Now, maybe I can focus on more projects!! I made some pillows for my sofa and I found more material to make a few more. That is the plan for today!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!Bonnie