Sunday, May 30, 2010

GoodWill Trip Treasures!

As some of you are aware, I am out of town this weekend but I wanted to have a few posts scheduled while I am gone!

Okay, I think I am obsessed with the thrift stores. Everyone I see, I am stopping at and just can't stop myself!!!!

I saw this topiary and thought it would look good in my sewing room as it is! I guess $3 wasn't too much!

Oops! Didn't realize my rooster was in the background!! He definitely wasn't a thrift store find!! Got him at HomeGoods a long time ago!



I needed a shelf to go behind the stove in the camper. I thought my honey could put a little piece of wood across the front bottom to keep my salt & pepper shakers from falling off while we are moving on down the road! Then I will paint it brown to match! It was only $1



I am linking up with Debbiedoos Garage Salen party even though I won't be here to link back from her site! Do stop and take a look and everyone's goodies!!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome Bonnie!~ I am so excited you participated even though you could not link...I wonder if I can link it up for you.....I may try so you get some activity...I doubt if I can though:) Enjoy your weekend, and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It let me, you all linked up to the party! Cool...you can catch up when you get home. Thanks again Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great $3.00 find...thriftin is sooooo much FUN!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind the rooster, he brings flair to the picture! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind the rooster, he brings flair to the picture! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your topiary, what a bargain! And your rooster is so cute, my MIL just started decorating her kitchen all rooster-y and Homegoods has a lot of rooster themed items.

    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Bonnie, what a find! A really cool share this week. Don't you love delayed posting? I'm visiting you from Debbie Doo's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you just move in as my next door neighbor? I think I can learn a thing or two from you!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

I know how busy you are and appreciate that you are taking the time to leave me a comment! God Bless! Bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails