Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow Day!

It's hard to believe that it has been a month since I last posted! Life has a way of taking control of your time and energy. I haven't been that busy but I haven't had the ambition to work on any projects either. So I guess I took a little break. Winter has a way of doing that to me. Does anyone else suffer from the winter blues?

Here in the Mid-west, we had a little winter storm this week. I thought I would find the camera and shoot a few pictures of the landscape. We live on a hill and this driveway is a bear to shovel. Not sure what we would do without those two teenage boys to help us!





Here is what happened during the last snow/ice storm. Our oldest son couldn't make it all the way up the driveway so he parked his car and came in the house. When he went back outside, it was GONE! It slid down the side of the driveway up against a tree!




Needless to say, the boys make sure they shovel the driveway clean now!!

Hopefully I will feel like doing some projects and posting more soon! Have a wonderful weekend!

Bonnie

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Bonnie! You really do have a steep driveway...what a mess...I hate that happened to the car....your poor boy!

I hope you have a good weekend and it will be good to see you back posting- xo Diana

Debbie @ MeandMyDIY said...

Oh no! Was that your car? Yikes! So glad to see you back. Stay warm!

Debbie

Always Nesting said...

I know what a pain that snow and ice must be at times, but I think it's beautiful. Your home, your property. all gorgeous.

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Oh my what a way to learn that lesson. Poor fella! No snow for us this year only a sprinkling last week when a wierd weather front passed through. No sticking though. I love seeing your snow pics though I bet your ready for spring too. Guess what we did this weekend? We went camper shopping. Didn't buy one just thinking about it, maybe one that is smaller and more suited for just the two of us now. It is kinda exciting thinking about it again. I always think of you and your wonderful camper now as well. Hope you have a great day and stay warm and cozy inside!

Traci said...

That is wild about the car! I would've freaked out! We rarely get snow & when we do it's very little but we've had a crazy amount of rain this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails