Saturday, December 29, 2012

Here Came Santa Claus!

We had a wonderful, yet quiet, Christmas! Just my husband and our two teenage boys. Well, I don't know if an 18 and 19 year old are considered teenagers. In my mind they're still toddlers!

Anyway, we opened our gifts which kind of made me sad because now that they are older, the presents are less but each one is more expensive.

I can never get any of these men in my life to take a serious picture! Drives me crazier than I all ready am! Here they are as I like to call them:

My baby boy...



My #1 son...



The love of my life...



Hee, hee...here are my awesome Wellie like boots that Mr. Creative thinks are terrible. I had to promise not to wear them in public!


Tomorrow I will show you what I scored at the after Christmas sales!

Have a great weekend!

Bonnie

9 comments:

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas Bonnie. Your wellie boots are adorable! What does he know? LOL! Love the fun pics too!

Sharing Shadymont said...

Looks like a great Christmas!

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Bonnie- I love those crazy "boys" of yours. It looks like everyone had a really good time. Loving your BOOTS!!! xo Diana

Jemsmom said...

They will always be babies! Mine turned 7 over the holidays. How does that happen??? I love your wellies. I have the cutest pair from England that I have had for years! They don't fit as well now (since having a baby my feet spread out!) and it makes me sad. I wear thin thin socks with them and I am okay but they aren't as comfy as they used to be. I love yours! Wear them with pride!

Kelly said...

I have a 19 yr old son too! I know what you mean about their presents are fewer but more expensive. Mine got some clothes and hiking stuff. He is wanting to get into that. Love your cute Wellies! I bet your family members won't be laughing at you when you use them in the rain and their feet are soaked!

Debbie said...

Oh Bonnie, I do love your wellies! What do men know anyway? Even if they are adorable. :) Have a wonderful new year!

Debbie

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Your boys are older but it still looked like a fun Christmas for you and your family...love the boots!

Marla and Steve said...

I LOVE those boots! It's a little like living on the wild side. I'm so glad you had so much fun on Christmas. Love the pics of all the men in your life and yes, they always seem like they're our toddlers don't they?

Traci said...

CUTE boots!!! Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails