Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Decor Past

How about a blast from Christmas past? Since I am just starting my decorating, I feel a little left out when I see all the beautiful decorations on your blogs!

Last year, we only put up the tree because I was laid up with a broken foot and trying to get around using a knee scooter. Not fun during the holidays. These pictures are from two Christmas' ago. Enjoy!

Come on up to our porch and rest a minute!


As you step into the foyer...


look to the right towards our formal dining room.




Moving on to the kitchen.



Last but not least, our family room.




I thought the tree was beautiful that year...

 

 I hope you enjoyed this visit into Christmas past. When I get something done this year, I will post the pictures soon. 

Have a wonderful day!

Bonnie

6 comments:

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Very Very Pretty Bonnie!

Carmen and the Primcats

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...

Hey there, Bonnie. I actually remember some of these pics. Now you know it must have been impressive for me to remember from two years ago. I usually can't remember two minutes ago, lol. I am just glad your able to be back in blogland with us. Can't wait to see what your doing this year.

Sharing Shadymont said...

Your tree was indeed gorgeous! So was everything else!!

NanaDiana said...

Bonnie- I remember how beautiful your tree was that year. I was a new blogger and floored by everything you did to your house. No broken foot this year! Yaaay! xo Diana

Debbie @ MeandMyDIY said...

Hi Bonnie! Everything was just beautiful! I really like what you did with the banister and the chandelier, but I especially love your Christmas tree. Not to mention so many neat pieces everywhere...the antique scale, the clock on the wall. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do this year. Have a great day!
Debbie

Kim said...

Gorge!! I got so many great ideas from this post Bonnie! I bet you can't wait to start decking those beautiful halls. Have fun!
xoxo,
Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails