Thursday, January 12, 2012

When Something Good Comes from Something Bad...

Are you able to see the good that God does from the bad that happens in this world?

At times, it's not easy to step back and look at a situation to see the good. We get caught up in the bad and can't see it. Although I believe with all my heart that He does bring good from bad, at times I have to remind myself of this and focus on the good. Otherwise the bad will bring me down and I will stop looking for the good in the world.

Would you be able to believe that someone could use this beautiful child for evil?


It is so true and this brings me to a wonderful blogger that I met whose name is Lou Lynn. You may know her from the blog "The Life of Loulou" She has an amazing story of the evil of this world and how God has empowered her through faith.

Here she is with her husband, Andrew.


Here are their beautiful children! Two biological boys and two adoptive girls. 


The Lord has called them to try and adopt again to add to this beautiful family. She shares the struggles of many failed adoptions on her blog as well as other things. 

This latest struggle with evil is of the woman below preying on the emotions of those who desperately want to adopt and she is using the picture of the baby above. It is just unbelievable. 


What is even more unbelievable is how Lou Lynn has handled herself in the face of evil.She opened her heart to the Lord and He gave her the power to make it through.


Please take the time to stop by her blog and read her STORY of God's love in the midst of evil. He continues to shape their lives and mine.

I am linking this post to Inspiration Friday. I feel it is a story worth sharing and quite an inspiration for us all.

Bonnie


4 comments:

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

I'm almost afraid to go read the story. As an adoptive parent, who did have a heartbreaking experience before a wonderful one...I know first hand that what you say is true. Even after giving birth, I have always had such a soft spot for those who are trying so hard to adopt. It is such a long, emotional experience but it can also be the best of your life!

Jemsmom said...

I am going to try to read this. We have wanted a baby for so long and have recently discussed adoption, but are so afraid. You are so sweet to bring this to light to make others aware. I hope you have a great weekend and the foot is doing well. What did the lady think about her pillows and runner?

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

This happens a lot unfortunately. I have always had a great respect for caring adoptive parents. It's a shame people use God's precious gift for evil. Thanks for following my blog. I'll be following you.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

God does indeed give us all the strength we need to keep going. Even when we think we can't.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails