Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Home Tour


First I want to thank Lindsey again, at Better After, for featuring my kitchen makeover on her blog!!!  I am just thrilled!!!  To see the reveal, please view my post HERE!  Thanks Lindsey!!



I also wanted to participate in Sherry's Share the Decor party, at No Minimalist Here!  So most of these pictures you have already seen but hey, I worked too hard not to show them again!!!

I'm not happy with my outside pictures, but I am going to show you anyway just because I like to keep it real!!  However, no snickering!!  Just a few things to make the porch more festive!


Here is the snickering part!  My pre-lit topiary trees won't light so I slapped some ribbon and ornaments on them.  Then I cut an old runner to hide the base.  Pretty cheesy if you ask me!!  They  are either going away next year or I might add some lights to them. 



I do like my wreath that I spruced up after watching Liz!! I have another sleigh that belonged to Mr. Creative's family when they were kids.  I added some cedar from the woods, an old stocking of his and a bow!!  It works for this year!!


Okay, come on in to the foyer!  It is cheesy too!!  I only had enough funds to work on the living room and dining room this year!



To the right we have the dining room!!



We will cut through the dining room into the kitchen!!




Now for the grand finale!!!!  I am very happy with my family room this year!!








Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will go and visit the others!!!

Merry Christmas!!
Bonnie

18 comments:

Shelia said...

Hi Bonnie! Oh, I've so enjoyed seeing your home tour! Everything is so pretty and all decked out for Christmas. Your kitchen looks so beautiful and I know you're enjoying it.
Be a sweetie and thanks for popping in,
Shelia ;)

Shelia said...

I forgot to tell you how beautiful your header is! I love it.
continue to be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

kristin said...

gorgeous! I love everything, especially your porch, I have porch envy!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

You've done a beautiful job, Bonnie! My favorite is the candy canes on the little scale~too cute!

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...

Bonnie it is all beautiful inside and out, just like you! I love the sled outside the front door, and at the fireplace. I would like to find one somewhere. Where did you get yours, if you don't mind me asking?

Diane said...

This is by far the BEST Holiday house I've seen! IT IS GORGEOUS!!! I want the scale the candy canes are on! I'm a new proud follower.

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Bonnie, everything looks so pretty!! Your home is very welcoming. I really like your garland on the staircase. Every year I say I'm going to do that but then I get lazy! And your tree is beautiful as well. Great job with everything!

The Reluctant Blogger said...

Your house looks great! I think I am going to have to duplicate your Santa picture on your counter! I love it.

I have been a slacker on posts this week...feeling a little overwhelmed with projects and kids stuff! Stop by later and I'll have something new...hopefully!

Honey at 2805 said...

Love your home tour. Everything looks so festive and inviting, including the front porch! Aaah, the kitchen. My cabinets still scream everyday between their tears.

Thanks for commenting on my Santa's backside. I am such a slow-poke on getting my projects posted while still trying to get a handle on this blogging thing. Maybe I should have started at a slower paced time of the year.

Debbie said...

Looking gorgeous Bonnie! You sure put a lot of heart in your home and it shows....that is what I love about you! Enjoy it!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Your home is gorgeous, and I think all of your decorations look wonderful! That picture in your header took my breath away with his beauty! laurie

Traci said...

Aww Bonnie, I don't think any of it looks cheesy! I think you've done a great job.

Marla @ Always Nesting said...

Beautiful Bonnie, every photo is beautiful. I love your sleigh decorating. That's super adorable. I remember sleighs like that as a kid when my dad was stationed in Annapolis.

Sailing Simply said...

What are you talking about cheesy? It looks great! You are festive and decorated for the holidays right? I always enjoy seeing your home!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I enjoyed your Christmas Home Tour! You have a beautiful home! The decorations are great!

I have my white tablescape posted!

Merry Christmas!

Katherine

NanaDiana said...

Bonnie- It is beautiful. Did you say cheesy? Are you from Wisconsin? I'll take cheesy any day of the week coming from you! Love all that you have done and your tree is just spectacular! Hugs- Diana

Teri said...

Hi Bonnie! Your kitchen makeover is so beautiful! I really like the "prayer" sign you have hanging up above the doorway. Where did you find it? All of your Christmas decor looks great! Your home is warm and welcoming. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Teri

LDH said...

Oh how delightful coming by to visit with you! What a lovely home and sweet blog! I have perused several of your posts and enjoyed each one.

Sending wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

Kindly, Lorraine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails