Friday, October 1, 2010

Lady Antebellum at the Fox Theatre!

I just got home from the Lady A concert and couldn't sleep.  Thought I would start this post and see if I get tired!!  Since it is midnight and I have to get up at 6:30, I should go to bed!!

Tonight we went to the Fox Theatre to see Lady Antebellum in concert with David Nail opening for them.  Unfortunately, David Nail didn't have good enough lighting so my pictures didn't come out.  He does have a powerful voice.  Here is a reminder of what the Fox looks like!


The acoustics were remarkable!  Here is a picture of me and my concert friends!!  That's me on the right in case you didn't remember!!


Here is some shots from the concert!  They were just awesome!  What voices all three of them have!




Okay, I'm going to bed now!!  I will post this in the morning!

15 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Bonnie, lucky you. I love them. You have a Fox theatre, too. We have one in Atlanta just like that. My husband likes Lady Antebellum, too.

Marla @ Always Nesting said...

What a fun night. I bet you did have a hard time falling asleep after all that excitement.

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

David Nail is my new favorite and I love Lady A. I didn't even realize they were at the Fox. I love to go to shows there, it is such a gorgeous place and not a bad seat in the place! Lucky you!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

The theatre is gorgeous. What a fun evening. I'm sure it was a wonderful concert. Hugs, Marty

ChRiS said...

they were just at our State Fair and at a local dinner theater not long ago.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

How fun Bonnie a girls night out...You look just wonderful my friend...And a BIG WOW!! on the theater...oh I loved the old days where everything was so beautiful...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Allison said...

What a gorgeous theater. What a fun girls night out! That's a great photo of you, Bonnie. Get some rest!

Sailing Simply said...

How cool! I love Lady Antebellum! They are fantastic! I love your flashy "Fender" concert shirt too! LOL! You were rockin!

Jemsmom said...

How fun is that?!? I really like them! We had a Fox theater in Detroit that is the same. We saw the Rockettes there for the Christmas show. It is such a beautiful place to be in! So glad you had fun! Hope you got some sleep!

NanaDiana said...

Oh Bonnie- How lucky you got to see them- Their vocals are beyond fantastic. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Hugs- Diana

Debbie said...

Bonnie that looks awesome..great photos...I would have loved to see that concert, love lady Antebellum.....you guys look like you had a ball! Cute pic of you too.

Jennifer | Sweet Simplicity said...

Hi Bonnie-loving your blog! The Fox Theater certainly is gorgeous.

crazymotheringchick said...

Isn't the Fox beautiful? I am a native of STL, and saw Sandy Patty there once, it was too fun!

Vintagesouthernlife said...

What a gorgeous theater.You and the girls look like your having fun!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

So jealous! I love Lady A. I bet it was a great concert!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails