Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sunshine Award

Allison, from the blog A Glimpse Inside was so gracious to give me the Sunshine Award this week! It has rained almost everyday so sunshine would be a nice thing! Thank you, Allison!



The rules are simple!
  1. Thank the blogger that gave you the award! (check!)
  2. List 7 things that people may not know about you! (scary!)
  3. Pass the deserving award to 15 bloggers that you have discovered! (I might do 7 like Allison since 15 is ALOT for me!)
  4. Make sure they know you have given the award!
Okay, well here it goes! 7 things you may not know about me!
  1. I was born in Missouri, moved to Texas when I was 13 and moved back to Missouri when I was 23!
  2. I am almost 6 foot tall (5' 11 1/2")!
  3. I married my childhood sweetheart!
  4. We have two teenage boys that are both WAY over 6 feet tall!
  5. I enjoy people but worry too much about what they think of me...
  6. I have a slight fascination with country music singer, Dierks Bentley...
  7. I am obsessed with anything related to decorating!! (that you probably knew!)
Now I am going to pass on the award to 7 blogs that I just started following! I hope you will stop by their new blogs and share the love that you have all given me by being new followers!!!
  1. Kari @ Adventures of One Crazy Lady!
  2. Jennifer @ All That Glitters!
  3. Michelle @ between cottage and cabin!
  4. Deborah @ Green Willow Pond!
  5. Lori @ My Heart with Pleasure Fills!
  6. Patti @ On Hollyhock Farm!
  7. Lacy @ The Inspired Nest!
Now I am off to email each one and let them know I gave them a special award!! Hope they enjoy it as much as I have! Sorry about all the colors! I was feeling a little colorful today!

Have a wonderful day!
Bonnie

8 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Bonnie, I am so happy you gave me the Sunshine Award! Thank you so much!
7 Things That People May Not Know About Me.......
1.....I am very reserved, and that is why I like blogging.
2.....I love staying at home.
3.....I love D. Bentley, also!Very sexy singer.
4.....I am an avid believer in the after life and that we have spirits and angels all around us.
5.....I was born in Buffalo NY, traveled around the states and lived in the Philippines where my daughter was born. I came back to settle in my grandparents farm in Hamburg, 20 min. from Bflo.
6.....I picked up my 2nd and final husband in a bar!!!! (eeeeeeshhhh)
7.....I would love to see Ireland and all the castles.

Michelle @ between cottage and cabin said...

Thank you so much the award- that is so sweet of you. You brought a little sunshine to my day!

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Congrats on your award, it was fun to learn more about you.

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much!!!! I feel so loved!!!! Thank you again!
~Jennifer

Kris said...

Wow Bonnie, you are tall! My son is 6'5"

Jemsmom said...

Thanks for sharing! It is always nice to learn a little bit more about someone!

Melissa Miller said...

Congrats on your well deserved award Bonnie! You are a sweetheart. *Smiles*

Kari said...

I am SUPER delayed but I wanted to THANK YOU for your sweet award! I'm getting ready to pass it on...(better late than never, right???) :) You made my day! (really my month by this time!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails