Saturday, June 19, 2010

Goodwill Goodies!!

This is my weekly update for Debbiedoos garage salen party on Sundays!

I needed to use up some time while I was waiting for the transport of my mom from the hospital back to the nursing home. The Goodwill store is only 5 minutes away so I thought I would stop in and get my mind off the stresses I have been under.

I was ecstatic to find this $2 toothbrush holder that coordinates with the set for our camper!!!!!! I have it next to the soap dispenser that I finally found online with no shipping or tax for $16.95. I hated paying full price for it but it was the best deal I could find.


See how well they will coordinate with the cup I found at HD for $2.50 last month. Sorry about the blurry picture!

Won't they look great in my little rustic cabin bathroom of the camper????? Remember the camper reveal HERE?

Then I was going around the glassware/dish aisle looking for a teapot or coffee pot for my china cabinet when I saw this glass decanter for only $4! I just really liked the elegance and weight of it. I have seen so many blogs of people using them with mouthwash on a tray. I think it will look great in our master bathroom makeover. Don't hold your breath for that reveal!! I am hoping to start on it by Christmas but it isn't looking promising!


Thanks to Debbiedoos for hosting her weekly party!! Stop by and see the other great buys bloggers have found!

Debbiedoos is having a new party every Sunday over at her blog

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks Bonnie.....that could not be more perfect for you rustic decor....I am glad you where able to escape the stress if even for a few minutes....it helped! Hope your Mom is doing better these days. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. My son is back from camp....and what an awesome time he had, he will be talking about this for days, weeks and years to come!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I like all your thrifty finds Bonnie! That decanter is really pretty.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love the little toothbrush holder and yest it is perfect for your camper. Pretty decanter, too.

Jemsmom said...

Those will be perfect in that bathroom! Good deal! I love the decanter. I have seen those too in bathrooms with mouthwash and that is so smart! Can't wait to see it! Hope you are having a good weekend!

Sandy said...

Love the little dispenser for your camper.. don't you hate to pay retail for such things..lol
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. was nice to get your comment on my little sign...
Sandy
thewondersofdoing@blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Sorry to hear about the stress from caring for your mom. Hope she is doing OK. You found some great deals.

Allison said...

Great finds! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Sorry... you can't have my shutters and windows! haha
I finally got them on the wall so check back for a post on what we did with them.

I love the blog world too. Its great finding new friends out there! Now following you as well! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails