Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm So BUSY!!!

Well, you may not see much of me this week! We pulled our camper out of storage and have a short period of time to get it ready for Memorial Day weekend. I also have to get the pontoon boat cleaned up and ready, too!!

Here she is! Isn't she a 1988 beauty!!!


Every year we try to do some remodeling/decorating in the camper. I have painted, made new curtains, reupholstered the window cornices, bench seats and sofa. My honey has laid laminate wood floor in the living room/kitchen and done A LOT of repairs to the roof and mechanical stuff! She is old and needs extra TLC, but we love her!

I couldn't find any pictures on the computer that I have of the inside before the remodel. So I found these that closely resemble from Craigslist. "Disclaimer: If this is your camper, I'm NOT making fun of her!" Actually this one looks nicer than ours did when we bought it!




Just imagine teal and peach together!! Funny, that was my wedding colors in 1991!!

Anyway, I will post some as I get done. I am currently painting the counter tops through out the whole camper, painting the bedroom and bathroom, making over the bathroom vanity and mirror, prime and painting the ceiling and restaining all the cabinet doors!!

So, I'll try to put up a few posts of other stuff this week but it won't be anything exciting!

5 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

I love to see camper remodels. I just updated mine too and fell back in love with her (why are campers 'hers'?

Debbie said...

FUN Bonnie, I would love a camper, my husband not so much....enjoy, can't wait to see your projects.

Sailing Simply said...

This brings back some great memories. We used to have a 28ft Prowler and several popups before that. We did alot of camping until the Mr. finally had enough of it, all the work and towing I mean LOL! Anyway, I used to redo ours all the time in tropical themes! A friend of mine redid hers in a flamingo theme, another has the lighthouse themes. It was always fun looking for fabrics and accessories to to do these. I cannot wait to see your changes!

La Bella Vie said...

Hey Bonnie, no worries, just wanted to say "hey girlfriend"!
By the way cute litte second home:)
Terry

kim said...

What a nice camper. We are talking about renting a small drivable one some day to see if we want to buy one when hubby retires. How fun to fix one up. Have fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails